Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who am I?

I have been thinking a lot lately about my identity and how it is represented through my clothes. Clothing and style says a lot about you, and lately I feel like I have lost any sort of personal style and signature look that I always felt so confident about. One of my fashion teachers told me, you need to brand yourself and your look; it is how you will always be recognized and remembered. So I did what made the most sense to me: went through my closet and started pulling clothes off hangers. I have never been able to do this so easily! I love collecting clothes based on style, quality, uniqueness and of course, labels. This has been my problem; I have been buying and buying based on how beautiful and fun an item is, even if it does not fit my style, or my closet. The most important part about a closet is the flow and connection each item has, from your shoes and accessories to your clothes. Once I cleared my closet of items that did not shout me!, it was time to build on MY style, so naturally I turned to things that inspire me.

what did I find? A label that represents me. This label has all the glitter and craziness that I love, uniqueness and mysteriousness all in one.

Aje.










No comments:

Post a Comment